Fall Registration Information
Tours available by appointment only. We schedule tours on Tuesdays and Wednesdays between 9:30 am-11:30 am. Please call Laura or Renee to schedule a tour.
Program hours : 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. 2 Year Olds - 2 or 3 Day option, 3K Class - 3 Day Option, 4K Class - 5 Days
Our program accepts enrollment applications beginning in January for our 18 month olds and 2 year old classes. A child must be two years old by September 1st of the incoming school year to be registered for classes starting in September. Please call the school office to check availability for our 3K and 4K classes.
Priority for registration is given first to students and siblings of students presently enrolled. Second priority is given to families returning to Early Arts, followed by open registration to the community.**We will begin accepting Fall 2018 applications for all classes on Monday, January 22nd, 2018.
Spaces are limited.
Fees and Tuition
Early Arts School operates solely on the income provided through fees and tuition. Therefore, we request promptness in tuition and fee payments.
Tuition is a yearly amount, only payable by the month through direct debit. The total amount of tuition is determined by our school calendar. The school days in our calendar are prorated to give us our monthly tuition rate.
There is no reduction in tuition for days that the school is closed due to holidays, inclement weather, or for prolonged absence by a child.
Early Arts School will accept checks for tuition paid by the semester or annual tuition paid in full.
You have several options regarding tuition payment method:
- Total yearly tuition can be paid in full by September 1, 2018. A 5% discount will apply. A 2% discount if using a credit card online.
- Tuition can be paid semi-annually. 50% payment to be paid in January and balance due by September 1, 2018.
- Tuition can be paid monthly via automated bank draft. Click here to download and complete our Authorization Agreement.
Early Arts School will not accept monthly tuition payments by check.
2 Year Olds
M/W or T/TH
2 Year Olds
3 Year Olds
Registration Fee* $175 $250 $250 $300 $375 Tuition Fees Monthly $125 $200 $295 $295 $385 Annual by check ** $1,069 $1,710 $2,522 $2,522 $3,292 Annual by credit card *** $1,101 $1,761 $2,598 $2,598 $3,391
- * Registration Fee includes Art supplies, Creative Movement, Foreign Language, Music, Field Trips and Class Picture. This payment is due in full at the time of registration. Registration Fee is per child.
- ** The total reflects a 5% discount when you pay your annual tuition in full by check.
- *** Registration and Tuition Fees paid online incur an additional 3% processing fee. If you pay your Tuition Fees online and in full by January 22, 2018 you will receive a 2% discount.
Tuition is due by the 1st program day of each month. The fees may be adjusted according to the activities we provide.
A month’s written notice is required when a child is withdrawn from the program-for any reason. A family is responsible for the full year’s tuition except in the event of moving out of town.